Fleet or Company Driver Risk Assessments or Pre-employment Assessments
If anyone within your company drives on company business, you are obliged to perform a risk assessment of the activity. If you have 5 or more employees, you are obliged to have this risk assessment written down.
The company driver risk assessment takes 1.5 hours and covers the following:
- A short road safety presentation
- Driving Licence Check. (Both parts needed Photo Card and Counter Part)
- Eyesight Check
- Vehicle Safety Check
- On-road Driving Assessment
- A full written report and risk assessment will be completed
- Recommendations for further training.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Venue: In Vehicle
- Enhanced practical skills
- Recommendations for better driving practice