Your vehicle is a vital link in delivering your promise of excellent service to your customers. It must get to your customer without fail and project a positive image, as well as providing support in terms of goods, spare parts, equipment and services.
Most drivers are only ever tested once, so driver training is normally limited to getting them to this stage.
Your workforce is one of your most important assets, but telling them to drive safely and efficiently is not necessarily the same as getting them to see the benefits of these initiatives. The answer is individual driver assessment and training.
ECOSAFE Fleet Driver Training Ltd will train your workforce to make sure your vehicles operate safely and efficiently and meet these requirements.
Driver training is a commercially viable investment for better business.
The Association of Car Fleet Operators reported that:
- 76% of responding companies have seen a reduction in accidents after training.
- 53% of companies reported lower costs per accident and
- 37% had their insurance premiums reduced as a result.
Improved performance behind the wheel should also help staff feel more relaxed and composed after driving to meet a new prospect or existing client. This has to be of benefit to productivity and efficiency.
Effective training can help Fleet Managers reduce costs in terms of:
- insurance premiums and compensation claims,
- accident repairs,
- injuries and downtime,
- litigation and legal costs,
- excessive wear and tear,
- fuel consumption and increasing resale value.